- 24/7/365 monitoring of all alarms generated by the nodes
- Daily and monthly report of activities alarms & follow up
- 1st line trouble shooting of generated alarms and problem
- Reporting of all transmission problems and network performance
- Faults escalation, follow up with field maintenance and ELS when needed
- Coordination of fault origins with other Vendors or 3rd party
- Management Escalation and updates of Major Network Problem through Front office surveillance.
- Monitoring and maintaining the DCN connectivity for transmission network and BTSs
- Provide support fields operations and project team as required
- Provide the necessary operation maintenance support such as software upgrading for operational software on Microwave equipment’s BTS etc
- Control and supervisor the maintenance downtime MDT & TCN for all activities on live elements related to transmission and keep a copy of configuration back up before and after each activity
- Control the access for all remote nodes and core nodes
- Report to line manager, customer care, customer service and the other department during the network out of service or maintenance
- Monitor CCTV system and do report
- Solve CPE complaint and ticket
- Monitoring iM3000, U2000, EMS, OA System.