A Canadian startup that creates robots to assist with landmine clearance. We are currently in the work of developing our latest prototypes we will send to Cambodia for extend testing.
- A flexible graphic designer to develop marketing material to promote the company.
- You will work mainly with the CEO Richard Yim to create marketing plan and design marketing material for it. Additionally, you will take on administrative task to help lead the Cambodian office.
- Create marketing material
- create blog post (English and Khmer)
- Administration task
you are existed to work in a small company working in a very high risk field. You have the drive and perseverance to improve yourself and become valuable asset to learn. You want to use your design skills to make a positive difference in the world.
Basic skills require:
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with video editing software
- Graphic design either through school, industry, or personal projects, please feel free to show us some of your past works.
Good to have:
- Experience with Cad software (Fusion 360, solid-work, solid edge)
- Experience with Adobe After Effect
Professional Experience1 Year
Related Jobs (7)
The Idea Cambodia is looking 02 creative graphic designers on March 25, 2018 Full Time
KOI The Café is looking for creative Graphic Designer on October 10, 2017 Full Time