With funding support from the Asian Development Bank (ADB), WWF Cambodia is looking for qualified candidate for the position of Livelihoods Program Leader (LPL)consultant to be based in Phnom Penh,Cambodia.
Duration: 10 man-months during the period of 01 December 2017 to 31 March 2019
- Lead the livelihood strategy team of the service provider to implement livelihood strategy and action plan that supports the overall BCC Project to deliver the outcomes defined in the design and monitoring framework (DMF), with a particular focus on the role of livelihood improvements as a strategic element in developing effective management systems for the CPAs and CFs. Livelihood Program success will be defined in terms of delivering benefits for households targeted for changing their behaviour to support CPA and CF management that result in actual behaviour changes
- Develop and implement a capacity strengthening program. The LPL shall implement an awareness program for the communities, and to the extent possible, engage relevant staff from FA and MOE in the development and delivery of the capacity strengthening program
- Monitor the Livelihoods Program effectiveness, and contribute to the CPA and CF management strategic planning and BCCP reporting procedures
- Develop annual Livelihoods program plan, performance reviews and progress reporting
- Implement the livelihood strategy
Experience in Cambodia or neighboring GMS countries is an advantage; however emphasis will be placed on a demonstrable track record in the development of livelihood programs that are part of a wider natural resource management strategy.
Professional Experience8 Years+