- Position Manager
- Qualification Baccalaureate Degree
- Experience Fresh
Transparency International is the global civil society organisation leading the fight against corruption. Transparency International Cambodia (TI Cambodia) is an official National Chapter of Transparency International. The mission of TI Cambodia is to work together with individuals and institutions at all levels to promote integrity and reduce corruption in Cambodia. TI Cambodia is currently looking for exceptional candidates to fulfill the positions as detailed below:
Position:Data Operator (75 positions) (Download Job Description)
Programme/Project: Election Monitoring
Type of Contract: Volunteer (Transport and meal allowance during training day, dry-run and election day are provided).
Reporting to: Phnom Penh Office, Cambodia
Starting Date: 27 May 2017
The Data Operator will work under direct supervision of the Database Officer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Attend training provided by TI Cambodia
- Monitor observers’ activity on database during dry-run and election day
- Follow up observers and make sure their reports are sent to data center on time
- Receive data from observer and enter data to database system
- Ensure the data are properly entered to database system
- Follow up with observers to collect information on critical incidents
- Work with team member and assist with other tasks as required
- Work closely with database officers at data centre
- Report to database officers in terms of irregularity and technical problem
Essential Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- At least 18 years old (must be able to confirm the exact date of birth)
- University student or graduate
- Knowledge in computer plus Khmer Unicode typing
- Must be living or studying in Phnom Penh
- Commitment to encourage and promote free and fair elections
- Being honest and considerate
- Experience in Data Operator is a plus
- Being able to work in a team and overtime
- Ability to work with a high level of commitment to ensure outputs are satisfactorily achieved on time and to a high standard
The detailed position descriptions are available on our website: www.ticambodia.org/work-with-us/. Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter clearly indicating the post title along with a current CV (Cover letter and CV shall be combined/put into only one PDF file if submitted the application through email) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 05 May, 2017 before 17:00.
TI Cambodia is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from all backgrounds, women and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.