Cambodian young graduate (Finance & Administrative)Full time UNDP Cambodia
Summary of Key Functions:
- Provide financial and administrative support to the team for effective planning and implementation of PSLWGE project;
- Contribute to knowledge building and knowledge sharing.
1. Provide financial and administrative support to the team for effective planning and implementation of PSLWGE project:
- Provide support to the LWGE Program Coordinator and Programme-Finance Associate in all financial aspects of the project;
- In close coordination with UNDP Programme-Finance Associate and LWGE Program Coordinator, prepare, maintain and revise as necessary financial records for projects;
- Make timely payments of project related commitments, including commitments related to staff and service contracts;
- In close coordination with UNDP Programme-Finance Associate, process all project staff travel and DSA payments, as well as other entitlements and claims;
- In close coordination with UNDP Programme-Finance Associate, ensure appropriate reporting on expenditure;
- Maintain logs, files and updates on all project related finance records;
- Assist the LWGE Program Coordinator and project team in consultancy- administration, including processing of recruitment, appointment and contract extensions and upkeep of consultancy records;
- Arrange appointment schedules and travels. Organize meetings/workshops and draft correspondence, minutes, etc.;
- Control and safeguard all project assets/liabilities, maintenance of project inventory and reporting including periodic physical counts, inventory tags, and updates;
- Assist in procurement of office supplies/equipment and preparing procurement plan;
- Coordinate travel and accommodation as necessary to support project field work.
2. Contribute to knowledge building and knowledge sharing:
- Support to project teams in the implementation of various aspects of the projects including events, workshops, and conferences;
- Participation in the trainings for the operations/projects staff on programme;
- Contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice;
- Collecting and documenting relevant project documents.
Impact of Results
- Accurate project financial data, speedy process of documentations, and good background analysis of delivery have an impact on the quality of the implementation.
- Ability to perform a variety of repetitive and routine tasks and duties related to programme support
- Ability to review data, identify and adjust discrepancies
- Ability to handle a large volume of work possibly under time constraints
- Good knowledge of administrative rules and regulations
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of clerical, administrative, secretarial best practices and procedures, in-depth knowledge of office software applications relating to word processing data management presentation, ATLAS, as required
- Ability to operate and maintain a variety of computerized business machines and office equipment in order to provide efficient delivery of service
- Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks by establishing priorities