Teach For Cambodia is HIRING: Communications ManagerFull time Teach For Cambodia
We are looking for a self-driven Communications Manager who can produce internal and external communications that bring TFC’s vision and mission to life!
You love a good story and making sure that all the right people hear about it. You understand how social media works and can create content that is informative and engaging. You are an excellent communicator with strong presentation and organizational skills. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Find, capture and produce staff, Fellow, students and community stories and content for publishing on blogs, partners and supporters’ sites and media sites
- Create informative and interesting newsletters, press releases, press kits, and related marketing materials
- Identify and amplify partners’ stories and content that reflect TFC’s vision, mission and strategies
- Produce weekly communications reports for the CEO & COO that highlight insights, learnings, engagements, progress, and new stories happening at staff and Fellow levels
- Ensure all TFC social media channels are active and the TFC website is up-to-date
- Plan and manage design, content and production of relevant materials
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role with increased responsibility and impact
- Proven experience creating targeted messages and content
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills in Khmer and English
- Excellent organizational skills. Ability to manage multiple deadlines and work well under pressure
Values and Mindset
- Deep belief in the power of education to transform lives, communities and Cambodia
- A strong sense of respect and humility
- Shows perseverance when faced with challenges
Benefits & Unique Opportunities
Benefits include a flexible vacation policy, premium medical insurance, dental/eyeglasses allowance and numerous opportunities for professional development and travel. For example, you will have the unique opportunity to:
- Participate in various professional development opportunities led by regional and global experts from the Teach For All network. Get access to some of the most provocative and innovative practitioners and educational experts in the world today. TFC team members have joined calls with Angela Duckworth (author of Grit), Salman Khan (founder of Khan Academy), Reed Hastings (founder of Netflix), Ju Ho Lee (former minister of education, science and technology of the Government of the Republic of Korea), and many more.
- Surround yourself with colleagues who are passionate about education and have a big sense of possibility. We take the time to understand our strengths, our students, their families, our schools and communities, and the challenges and opportunities to make a positive impact on our education system. We are collaborators who operate with a partnership mindset.
- Work in a vision-oriented and values-based organization. Be part of a “growth” culture that fosters constant learning, experimentation, and continuous feedback.