[Fully Funded] YOUNG PACIFIC LEADERS CONFERENCE 2020
2020 Young Pacific Leaders Conference now accepting applications! The United States Department of State, in partnership with Cultural Vistas, is now accepting applications from emerging leaders across the Pacific to attend the Young Pacific Leaders (YPL) Conference in Papua New Guinea in April.
The seventh Young Pacific Leaders Conference in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea, will enhance Pacific leaders, ages 25-35, leadership skills and regional knowledge to advance the economic vibrancy and civic engagement within the region.
Deadline: 3 February 2020
1. Applicants must be between 25-35 years old at the time of the Young Pacific Leaders (YPL) Conference.
2. Applicants must be a citizen and current resident of one of the YPL countries.
3. Applicants must be fluent in English.
4. The YPL Conference will be held entirely in English.
5. Applicants must have a minimum of two years of work experience.
6. Applicants must be able to travel to Papua New Guinea and attend the 2020 YPL Conference in its entirety.
7. The YPL Program will cover all travel, accommodation and meals for selected recipients.
8. The YPL Program will only arrange participants to travel from YPL-eligible countries to the Conference. If you currently reside outside of the region, you will be responsible for arranging your own travel to a YPL country for Conference travel to Papua New Guinea.
Find more here http://bit.ly/AP-YouthSYPLC