A Canadian startup that creates robots to assist with landmine clearance. We are currently in the work of developing our latest prototypes we will send to Cambodia for extend testing.
- A flexible mechanical or mechatronics engineer to help give our robots bodies and bring them to life.
- You will assist with the development process of our prototype. You will have a stronger focus in the mechanical aspect of development but may also be involved with electrical and software tasks as we are a small team.
- Aid in prototype design with the team, this includes conceptualization, engineering specialization, calculations, etc.
- Testing and development of different modules related to the prototype.
- 3D modeling
- Part selection and sourcing
- Documentation: testing procedures, design considerations, etc.
- you are existed to work in a small company working in a very high risk field. You have the drive and perseverance to improve yourself and become valuable asset to learn. You want to use your design skills to make a positive difference in the world.
- You are interested in robotics and working in a multidisciplinary environment. You are a mechanical designer who is interested in dabbling in a bit of electrical and software work.
Professional Experience1 Year