Client Service Advisor is responsible for contributing ABA growth and profitability through the provision of quality customer services and sales in respect of all ABA products; including the understanding of customer needs and choices, the communication of product features and benefits and the effective follow up and building of the internal relationship.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and action on sales opportunity for new business opportunity by responding to inquiries from both new and existing customers.
- Provide consultative service in regard to banking products and services which is considered as a good solution to suite the clients’ needs.
- Assist in opening account in system per request from RM or Customers.
- Making sure that the documents submitted are accurate and valid.
- Take action to follow up in case provided documents are not complete.
- Contribute to the development of sound profitable business by creating effective referral networks, including internal business relationship and existing customers in order to achieve the targets.
- Ensure the compliance with ABA’s internal policies, processes & procedure, core values, and code of conducts, etc. are maintained.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree in business, finance or marketing field.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in sales & marketing.
- Negotiation and internal relationship building.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Competent in spoken and written English communication.
- Computer literacy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4×6) via the Application form.
Professional Experience2 Years